Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

March 25, 2015

YSL.


Hey Lovers,
Finally I'm able to blog again. The Wifi at the National Parks where very bad, today is our first Day in Los Angeles and I'm back on track.

It's just soooo great to be back in my beloved Los Angeles, Palm Trees and endless sunshine.
But I have still some Pictures from Marrakech, the Jardin Majorella aka the Yves Saint Laurent Garden is just beautiful. But unfortunately the light that day was just weird.
Have a great Day.

























Pants : Vera Moda
Top : Mango 
Jacket : Zara 
Shoes : Ralph Lauren 











1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the background in these photos!
    http://fashionillustrationsbymc.altervista.org/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3