Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

January 25, 2015

1/365


Hello Lovers,
Almost no sleep after a very long nye night, I literary couldn't survive this Day without Coffee and Starbucks. We rent some bikes and went first to the Vondelpark, after that half of the Clique went back to the Hotel, thanks to the Hangover;) 

so we went to the Library, were you have a amazing View over Amsterdam and then back to Prinsengracht. 
I just started packing for marrakesh, I'm still not really sure what Clothes I can wear there, any suggestions? Or must see's we need to check out?






















Denim : Mango 
Shoes : Charles David
Denim Shirt : Zara 
Cardigan : bought in Amsterdam 
Coat : Calvin Klein 










1 comment:

  1. Really like the cardigan!
    xx Elle

    New post up on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3