Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

November 23, 2014

Harem.


Hello Lovers,
Istanbul and all the colors is just a dream, I LOVE all those Tiles, just breathtaking.

The Harem at the Topkapi Palace is just gorgeous.
Have a great Week.


























Jacket : H&M
Dress : Willy Jay's
Shoes : Juicy Couture 
Bracelet : Michael Kors













7 comments:

  1. nice post, is one of the cities I want to visit

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful place for the background!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post up on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com -Swedish Model and Fashion Blogger in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all those ornaments look so pretty! Would love to go there someday.

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look again!
    I really like all the architecture too :)

    http://mauriciovanstraaten.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow perfect outfit and I love the location of the shoot too! What a pretty girl ;)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love the location where you shot the photos,these ornaments and the simple colors around you make your beautiful outfit stand out even more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it is just stunning there - must have been breathtaking in person. I love your floral dress up against that colourful tiled wall x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3