Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

October 29, 2014

Galata.


Hello Lovers,
I'm still renovating my new Apartment, I have no time for other things right now. I really try to post as often as I can.
On our second day we went to the Galata Tower, from there you have an amazing View over Istanbul.
The Tower is very old and slender so it was a nightmare to take pictures there, because people always came and you had no space to let them pass. I really thought we die there (thanks acrophobia).




























Skirt : Zara
Top : Zara
Shoes : 
Bracelets : Michael Kors, bought on Chelsea Market and Istanbul
Rings : Tiffany
Sunnies : Valentino









2 comments:

  1. I'm totally crushing on the skirt and top, they look great together ! xox

    Nadine
    http://www.theflamboyante.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3