Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

January 15, 2014

off duty


Hey Lovers,
I cant help my self, lace is right now my daily accessory.
I'm so hooked, it's just cute, little bit sexy and fits with everything.
Julie from sincerely jules is the queen of casual outfits, just love her style and her clothes. I have already 4 pieces, they are all very cool and comfy, perfect for the Weekend.















Sweater : Sincerely Jules 
Plaid Shirt: Primark
Skirt : Zara 
Shoes : Nine West 

6 comments:

  1. REALLY PERFECT LOOK AND WONDERFUL BLOG.
    I invite you to stop by my blog DOLCE VIRGINIA hope you like it and you will be encouraged to follow me if you dare I will also be back.
    kisses
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cool casual look! It's perfect!

    xx Cissy
    idreamofbunnies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of your sweater, I've been dying to get that one! Love this look it's so perfect!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute sweater. i really love that off duty idea haha so cute. cute lace too!

    francesca
    enter my agave oil product giveaway here!
    FRANK VINYL

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS!! off duty look sweety!!

    New post on the blog sweety!! :))
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Flannel and the sweater! (:
    http://typicali.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3