Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

November 3, 2013

new love


FINALLY I'm able to Post again.

I had almost 2 Weeks no Wifi at Home, I really got crazy and than a pretty bad Storm hit Europe, it's still a little bit crazy here but it get's better.
I did a Trip with my Family, of course I was packing to many stuff, so my Brother and I did a little Photoshot ;)
I really love this Boots, I wear them way to much right now.
Have a great start in the Week.












Dress : Kaffe
Vest : Butterfly
Shoes : Sarah Cassell 

2 comments:

  1. Oh very cool boots, they look a little like the Marant ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fur gilet is nice, but those bottie heels are mega cool! I love your taste! So glad I clicked on your comment and got led back here to yours. It's seriously full of GREAT info and juicy pics here! Just followed you on GFC and bloglovin', be sure to see more of you soon. Btw, I just uploaded my first ever ONE COAT, THREE WAYS triple outfit post on how to style one coat three ways, in this case, an outlet mall found CĂ©line runway coat. Seriously, it's guaranteed to PROVOKE! Even including a funny GIF of me at the end, so laugh away- #ProvokingCoats

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/11/one-coat-three-ways.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3