Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

July 9, 2013

San Diego Day 2



Hello Lovers,
Last Day in San Diego and from the Road Trip, that also means last Day in the US :( It was such a strange feeling, to know that I have to leave the Country I fall so in Love with. 
We went to the Harbor, Park, beach and than we went to the amazing Sunset Cliffs. It is such a magical Place.

It was also Fathers Day, so I surprised my Dad with a Suit from Calvin Klein and a Dinner at his favorite American Restaurant, the Cheesecake Factory.
















Top : Kohls
Skirt : LC Lauren Conrad
Shoes : Vince Camuto
Cardigan : Lord & Taylor 
Bag : Michael Kors
Watch : Michael Kors
Sunnies : Vintage 
Bracelet : Michael Kors & Kate Spade 










3 comments:

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3