Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

June 6, 2013

New York, a never ending Story



Hello Lovers,
Sorry for the absence I had no Internet. Last Weekend was the last one in my beauty, New York. I really tried to enjoy every moment, I was not in the mood for making a lot of Pictures or a Shot of the Day. I thought it‘s nice to catch some moments on tape and only feel the Summer vibe in the City. 

The Summer is official in the City, it was such a beautiful hot Weekend, we had even at midnight 85°F. I visited all my favorite Places again and most see‘s also when I know I‘m soon back in the City, it felt a little bit like a goodbye.
New York it was a honor to call you home and I miss you already so much.
I‘m right now in Seattle, here start my last Trip.
Have a great Day. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3