Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

May 8, 2013

Washington DC


Hello Lovers,
Sunday I was in Washington DC, it was not the first Time but the first Time that I visited Georgetown.
I have to say that I‘m not such a huge Fan from DC, it‘s nice to see all the Memorials and the White House but otherwise it‘s boring. So I was very surprised when I went to Georgetown. It‘s so beautiful there, very European. The Houses are amazing, so beautiful. I‘m addicted to take 1000 Pictures from beautiful Houses. Also in Georgetown are awesome Shops and of course the Georgetown Cupcake Shop, a must go.
xoxo
J










Blazer : H&M
Pants : Michael Kors
Top : Willi Smith
Shoes : Payless
Clutch : R+J
Necklace : Vintage 
Sunnies : Céline 
Watch : Michael Kors
Bracelet : Michael Kors 



















6 comments:

  1. miss us so much and never visited washington! tks to share! I am a new follower of you on gfc would you like to follow me back on gfc too? I would be very pleased!
    Giulia
    thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics and seems to be a nice place!!!
    www.theprincessgown.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Looks like an amazing place.
    You look stunning! x

    Fashion Landscape

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute outfit. I love Georgetown, I could definitely live there! Really nice pics too x

    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4262221/winston-willow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool photos, dear!!) Follow you)
    Follow me, if you want)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty pics and nice outfit=) looks like a lot of fun!

    xo's

    -teeney
    http://christeeney.blogspot.com
    instagram: @christeeney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3