Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

May 21, 2013

Peggy sue's Dinner


Hello Lovers,
I hope you had a fabulous Weekend. I just found this Pictures from our Road Trip, we was making a break on the way to Las Vegas at this amazing Dinner. This Location is so cool, you really have the feeling you are back in the 50‘s and the Food is sooo  good there.
I‘m almost finish with planing my last Trip here, do you Guys have Must see‘s in Seattle and San Diego??











Top : Tj MAxx
Shorts : H&M
Cardigan : Aeropostale
Hat : Forever 21
Shoes : Juicy Couture 
Sunnies : LC Lauren Conrad 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3