Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

April 10, 2013

On the Tracks


Hey Lovers,
On the Way to Las Vegas we saw  this awesome Tracks and so we was making a „short“ break to make some pictures. In the end we was there for one hour and I really love this Pictures.

xoxo
J♡

















Top : TJ Maxx
Shorts : H&M
Shoes : Juicy Couture 
Hat : Forever 21
Sunnies : LC Lauren Conrad 

6 comments:

  1. I like it, congrats!

    Hope you'll have time also to stop on my blog!
    have a nice day!
    xx
    www.ireneccloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just found your blog online! I really love it.
    It's so awesome you are in Las Vegas now!
    I love your boots by the way.

    XO The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures! Your green top is just awesome

    http://vformat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the slight peplum of your top as well as your rings - so pretty! xE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other? :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K.
    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3