Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

March 20, 2013

My little World



Hey Lovers,
I was the last couple of Day‘s so busy, that I had no chance to make Pictures. Today is Nowruz and I celebrate it, with my Family. I make some Pictures today and blog them tomorrow. 
So I thought, I show you my little crazy mass;) 


Usually I change everything in my Room every 2-4 Days. Right now it looks again different :) 
I‘m a huge Picture Fan, so in my Room are everywhere Pictures from Friends and Family. 
Have a great Persian New Year or Wednesday.
xoxo
J



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3