Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

February 14, 2013

Road Trip



Hello Lovers,
I think it‘s safe to say that I‘m crazy about Road Trips, I really adore them. 
Here in the US I did already 2 Trips, one with friends around Florida and last Year alone through the Southern States. 
In 43 Day‘s Marei and I start our Road trip, I‘m looking so forward to that. We start in Los Angeles and than we have planed a lot for 10 Day‘s. (finger crossed for Coast to Coast in 2014)


March 29-31 Los Angeles
March 31-April 01 San Francisco 
April 02-04 Las Vegas (Trips to Zion National Park and Grand Canyon) 
April 04-05 Palm Springs
April 05-07 Los Angeles

We booked everything in long advance (October) because you get than most of the Time good Deals and you get better Flights.  
If you plan an Road trip, I really recommend to book everything as soon as possible. Check out more than one Website, for example we booked our Hotels on 3 different Websites (expedia, booking.com and budgetplaces.com) and also check the Hotel Website, sometimes they have they own Sales. 
On experience I know it‘s very expensive to rent a Car in the Us, especially if you are under 25. 
For this and my last Trip I rent the Car over Enterprise and I was very happy with them. 
In Texas they broken into my Car, 25 Minutes later Enterprise got me a new Car (a better one ;) ) I really feel save with them.
If you budget is not so big, I suggest stop at the beginning of the Trip at  Walmart and buy Water, Snacks and Bread, it‘s much cheaper, than to buy it on a Gasstation. 
Also check before ,the Price from the Gas in the State, for example in California it‘s very expensive, so when we are in Utha and Nevada we fill up full, so we stop less in California. 
When you are planing to go out for Dinner every Day, check out Groupon. They have awesome discount or Pay 1 get 2 Meals.
For a Show or Attraction is safer and cheaper to buy it before Online. 
So you can enjoy your Vacation, safe Money and with this Money you can go Shopping ;) 
I post some Pictures from my other Route Trips.
Happy Valentines Day, I Hope you spend the Day with your special someone.
I spend Time with my Bestie‘s.
xoxo
J ♡

























4 comments:

  1. great pictures!!! If you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin let me know! :) www.blondeallaround.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3