Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

September 8, 2014

street.


Hey Lovers,From Savannah to Charleston its only a 2 Hours drive. I think for every blogger, a lonely street is just one of the best backgrounds, for some pictures. 

Even when I have to admit, that the West coast for that is much better, with the desert and so on. I have to leave Paradise soon:( so not ready to leave that beautiful hotel here in Mexico, I hope everyone had a great Weekend. Happy Monday.

















Top : Nordstrom
Shorts : Michael Kors
Shoes : Isabel Marant
Kimono : Nordstrom
Watch : Michael Kors

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty photos and I love your kimono! x
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pics in the middle of the nature.. are just love


    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. I am from the south so I have a love for mother nature!

    Eye See Euphoria . http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/rogue-eyewear-jet-set-series

    ReplyDelete
  4. See your point, anytime we going to shoot I am like..gosh, I just want to find a quiet, tiny street...sometimes it happens, sometimes it does not.
    Adore your kimono!


    xx Edina

    Printed or Plain fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo for the post,lovely!
    xx
    B.
    http://beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3