Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

September 12, 2014

Rockefeller.

Hello Lovers,
I spent my last Sunday on the Top of the Rock, not the first time but it feels new every time.
Some friends where in Town and it was the first  Time for them on the Rock, still can't believe how some People live years in the City, without being at least one here.

If you get a chance to go to New York, go to the Top of the Rocks and watch the amazing View ( best time before Sunset). It is not even an option, just go.
At 28$ per Person it is probably one of the most affordable ways to guarantee a few hours of giddy endorphins and those "I'm so happy to be here" moments that won't make even the most uptight tourists cringe.
Have a great Weekend.
















Top : Zara
Purse : Fendi
Shorts : Zara
Shoes : Birkenstock
Watch : Michael Kors
Rings : Tiffany & Vintage 
Bracelet : Michael Kors










6 comments:

  1. Amazing photos and I loooove your outfit!! Cute top and bag ;)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son unas vistas increíbles y tú estás muy mona.
    Besos. http://thediaryofmycloset.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear,

    Stunning photos, you look great! :)
    I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
    and let me know what you think!
    Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Instagram

    Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous pictures, it looks amazing!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most amazing view!
    http://www.mbharper.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3