Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

September 4, 2014

Savannah day 2.


Hello Lovers,
My first real day in savannah started very early, it was still a little bit chilli Outfit, so I put a Sweater over my Maxi dress. I stayed at the Marshall house, it's the oldest Hotel in the City and just beautiful.
If I return to savannah I stay again.
I'm now in México and have some trouble with the wifi. I hope i'm able to blogg sooner.
Enjoy fashion week and the weekend.

















Dress : Forever 21
Sweater : Elle 
Bag : Fendi 
Shoes : Skemo
Watch : Michael Kors









6 comments:

  1. You look so nice and I really like your outfit. These pictures are great and the buildings are so interesting. Hope you're having fun. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great pictures! I love your outfit you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! These photos are so pretty :)

    http://themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo diary of Savannah!
    I love all the old, beautiful buildings.
    So much character!
    xoxo
    skinnyintern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3