Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

February 5, 2017

Maine Road Trip


Hello Lovers,
I'm right now in beautiful Maine. It's my second time in Portland, last time I was there just a couple of Hours in Summer.
This time I rented a Car and drove up to the Acadia National Park (beautiful drive) which is for the most part closed:( only a couple of Streets are open, all others are open again in April.
I booked a Room at the Rockland Harbor Hotel in Rockland, the location is amazing. Its right on the Harbor and the View from the Rooms are just beautiful. In just 2 Minutes your are in the cute, little Main Street with all those specials Shops and Galleries.
In the Morning I drove up to Camden (15 Minute ride) and saw a magical sunrise. The small shopping Streets in Portland, Camden and Rockland are just to die for, unfortunately it was to busy to take some pictures from the Streets.
For sure it's not the last Time here in Maine, I'm planing already a longer Road Trip for this Summer.
Have a great Weekend and enjoy the Super Bowl :)
   









Coat : Gerry Weber  
Jacket : Banana Republic
Shirt : J Crew
Denim : J Brand 
Shoes : Adidas
Sunnies : Dior
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3