Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

March 16, 2015

Tiles.


Hello Lovers,
I'm right now at the Airport, on my way to Las Vegas. Cant wait to see my Partner in Crime and spend some weeks in my beloved USA.
So but now some new Pictures from Marrakech, still dreaming from all those Tiles. We went to Bahia Palace and Ben Youssef Madrasa, both breathtaking places.

But Ben Youssef is very small, you should come very early or in our case late to avoid the crowd.
Have a great Week, sine I have everywhere Wifi in the US, I can finally post again often.














































Skirt : Zara 
Sweater : LC Lauren Conrad 
Jacket : H&M 
Shoes : bought in Istanbul 
Top : Mango 
Watch : Michael Kors 
Bracelet : Michael Kors 

1 comment:

  1. Photos are great!!!

    You can visit my page and like it if you find it interesting https://www.facebook.com/tinkerbelloflaka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3