Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

September 22, 2014

Central Park.


Hello Lovers,
Sorry for the absence, but I have a new man in my life, Levi a beautiful little puppy. So in love with him, spend some time with him.

This summer was just a SUPER hot summer in the city, spending the free time under a tree in the central park was just a tried.
The Central Park is our back Yard, you can do so many thinks here, I'm still discovering every time now corners, I just love having a peaceful time there with a picnic and just enjoy the moment.
















Shoes : Birkenstock
Skirt : Nordstrom
Necklace : Vintage 

3 comments:

  1. Wow really cute outfit!! I especially love your skirt and birks ;) you look great!

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, I really like your skirt!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3