Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

April 2, 2014

London Photo Diary


Hello Lovers,
As much as I miss my beautiful New York, I was so beyond happy to be back in London Town. That City has something magical, all the cute red phone boxes and colorful houses in notting hill.

I could take 1000 pictures from them, it probable sounds funny and strange but every time when I saw one of them, I felt so happy and blessed.

Years ago I fall in Love with this City and my plan was, to move straight after finish my high school, to London. Hopefully at some point in my Life, I'm able to live for some Months or Years in London..

Usually the Weather in London, in March is worse than in Germany, lucky me not at that Weekend. It was surprisingly warm and I was definitely not prepared for that. There is nothing better than, a walk thru a sunny Chelsea or Notting Hill.

Marei and I are planing a Weekend Trip to Amsterdam, none of us been there before, do you Guys have any Suggestions for us?




































8 comments:

  1. London is a beautiful cant wait to go this year
    Blog
    FBpage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and beautiful outfits too!
    I really like London! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos! Hope your wish to live in London will come true some day. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I wish I could travel around more and see this stuff (and take plenty of pictures).
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos!! thanks for the inspiring photos!<3

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos.
    i can never get tired of london

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3