Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

July 1, 2013

Disney Land



Hello Lovers,
At the first day in Los Angeles a Dream came true, we went to Disney Land. It was so super hot at this day, beautiful weather. I still can‘t believe I was there, if you enter the Entrance you feel that you are immediately in a Dream World, you really feel like a Child again;)

I just plan my Trip with my Partner in Crime Marei, we wanna travel soon to Paris. Can‘t wait to see my Girl.












Shorts : H&M
Shirt : H&M
Scarf : Vintage
Bag : Michael Kors 
Sunnies : Vintage 
Bracelet: Vintage 















1 comment:

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3