Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

June 19, 2013

Sacramento


Hey Lovers,
Sorry for the absence again, I‘m back in Europe/Germany and I really have to find my routine. It‘s nice to have my best Friends again so close and my other Friends/Family but also very hard. I miss my Family and Friends in the US very much. 
After Napa we went for one Day to Los Angeles and than back to Sacramento. It is a very clean and beautiful City, but on the Weekend death.

 All the Cafés, Stores and Malls were closed at the Afternoon on a Sunday. That was very strange for me, in New York I‘m able to get everything 24/7. But still I very enjoyed the stay in Sacramento and maybe I come back, next Time for sure in the Week:)
I try to fight against the Jet Lag and start to built my new Dressing room.







Shorts : Forever 21
Hat : H&M
Shirt : Brandy Melville
Shoes : Zara
Bag : Kate Spade
Watch : Michael Kors
Bracelets : Kate Spade & Michael Kors 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3