Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

June 13, 2013

Napa



Hey Lovers,
My dad is really not a big Fan from the US, but when we arrived in Napa he was asking the hole time, how much are here the Houses? We really fall in love with Napa Valley, we thought the hole Time, we are in Italy. All the beautiful Houses and Wine is everywhere. We was so in love and tried to see as much as possible, what was very difficult because it was 101°F, that we totally forgot to make Pictures or Videos. We only was making some at the Darioush Winery, where we tried different Wines. 
If you have the Chance to go to Napa, take it, it‘s such a beautiful Places.

I love to wear white Dresses, especially this one, the only problem with this one is, it‘s a hoop skirt so it looks like you are 2-3 Sizes bigger. And no Girl likes that;)
On the Way to Napa, we past the Sequoia, it is a unbelievable feeling to stand next to them. 
I can‘t tell you Guys how happy I am. I‘m back in LA, missed it‘s place so much. Also when I was on Saturday here for some Hours. I really have to find a way to Live here, even when it is only for some Months.










Dress : Hollister
Shoes : Ralph Lauren
Bag : Michael Kors
Sunnies : Vintage Ray Ban
Watch : Michael Kors
Bracelets : Michael Kors & Kate Spade










3 comments:

  1. That's so awesome that you went to the Napa Valley! I live in that area, so I love it :) It really is pretty there. I'm glad you and your dad enjoyed coming here too!

    PS. Your dress is beautiful!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG beautiful photos! and that dress is divine on you!

    www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the lovely comments. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3