Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

May 13, 2013

Malibu




Hey Lovers,
If you have Time drive up to Malibu, it‘s soooo beautiful there. Nice Restaurant and beautiful beaches. Gosh I miss and Love California so much, especially Los Angeles.

 I love to wear Maxi Dresses, but this Dress was defiantly not a good choice for the windy weather.
Happy Monday.














Dress : Forever 21
Blazer : LC Lauren Conrad 
Hat : Hardware 
Bag : Vintage 
Sunnies : Michael Kors
Bracelets : Michael Kors, Hardware & Vintage 








11 comments:

  1. Malibu really does look lovely...as do you!!

    http://sydneycorporate.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great holiday destination and your outfit is superb,love the hat :)

    retrobien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your blazer two-toned? How cool!

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...perfect pics!! Thanks for coming to me and letting me that comment! Check back soon to see me on Inside Me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit, i love your bag ;)

    xoxo
    J.
    http://www.lelittleworlddej.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures!!
    Beautiful view and girls ;)

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love beaches! Great scenery! thanks for the comment and keep in touch:)

    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag is AMAZING!!! love the colour!

    All the best
    Exx
    http://www.heelscureennui.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Malibu! Its so beautiful there and everyone is so friendly!

    Chase Miller
    The Smell of Summer - A Boutique Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank u for all the nice comments.
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3