Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

April 29, 2013

Palm Lovin


Hello Lovers,
Palm Trees are for me the perfect Symbol for Vacation, Paradise and California. I really don‘t know how many Pictures I took from Palm Trees, I‘m clearly obsessed. 

I was telling Marei the hole Time I wanna make Pictures with Palm Trees, so we thought Beverly Hills is the best Location for that. I wish I can live in this  gorgeous Street. 
Happy Monday.
xoxo
J








Dress : Vintage 
Shoes : Payless
Necklace : bought in Manhattan Beach 
Bag : Michael Kors 









7 comments:

  1. cute dress and fun photos!! :)

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great pictures. I drive down the next street over everyday to work and it's still special. Palm tress never get old. lol. Fabulous post, love. If you get a second, I'd love if you'd enter my latest giveaway. Thanks so much, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! You look stunning with your dress! Love the cute pattern and the cut so much! Perfect for summer days:)

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Palm trees are so lovely! they always make me think of tropical locations :)xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amezing dress!!!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/rainy-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bag sweety!!
    Big hug from Valence Spain.

    L&K Moda y Tendencias.
    Http://louloukan.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3