Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

April 1, 2013

Los Angeles Day 1



Hey Lovers,
On Friday was the big Day, we flight to Los Angeles. I fall in the first  second madly in Love with Los Angeles, the Weather, Locations, People it‘s so different and great. 
I wish I can stay here forever, don‘t get my wrong I love New York, nothing can top that. It‘s a different crush, my personal dream 6 months Los Angeles and 6 months New York ;)


Right across the Corner from our Hotel in Hollywood, was this hedge and we thought it‘s the perfect Location for my Outfit, I‘m really happy with the result. I love to shoot pictures with Marei, we always have so much fun and you can see it in the Pictures. 
We went to Melrose Avenue, gosh I Love this place, they have so many cute Stores and Larchmont Blvd for Lunch at the Larchmont Bungalow, if you have time check it out, they have awesome Food. 
xoxo
J








Dress : Vintage
Bag : Michael Kors
Shoes : Zara
Sunnies : Michael Kors
Watch : Michael Kors 
Bracelet : Michael Kors
Rings : Primark, Alimonada, Louun









5 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmin, thanks for your comment on my blog, that's really nice :)
    Great pictures !!!
    xo

    www.leahudson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos ! I'm in love with your dress
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sense of style and good taste
    love your site, hope youll follow back <3

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3