Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

March 13, 2013

Marble Cake



Hey Lover,
Do you have also always the Problem, that you never know what you bring for a Dinner Party?
I always had that Problem until I brought one Day the Marble Cake. It is always a Hit, the Kids love it 
and the Adults too and the best things it‘s super easy.



You only need: 250g (9 oz) Butter 
   250g (9 oz) Sugar
   1 Pack (4 Teaspoon) Vanilla Sugar
   4 Eggs
   500g (17,5 oz) Flour
   1/8 Liter Milk 
   1 Pack (4 Teaspoon) Baking Powder 
   2 Tablespoons Cocoa



But all Ingredients in a Bowl and head the oven on 180°c (356 F).



Than mix it very carefully.


Take your Baking Dish and lubricate it with Butter.


Put 60-70% from your dough and put it in the Baking Dish.


The rest stay‘s in the Bowl, add 1 Tablespoon Milk and 2 Tablespoons Cocoa.



Again carefully mixing.



Put the Dough in your Bowl.


Take a fork and make with it, Waves in the Dough.

Finish with the preparation, put the Bowl in the oven for 60 minutes.



When the Cake is finish, let him cool down and add on the top Powdered Sugar. Bon Appétit.

xoxo 
J

8 comments:

  1. This cake looks so tasty. Thanks for your detailed instructions! I can't wait to give this recipe a try)

    http://vformat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, saw your comment on my blog and yes, I'd love to follow you if you followed me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I'll try this! Hope you visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Of course we can follow each other! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin right now! Hope you follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh mon Dieu, ca a l'air délicieux !!
    Si je n'étais pas aussi mauvaise cuisinière je l'essayerai de ce pas ;)

    Bisous xx

    http://lesvoyagesformentlajeunesse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank u girls, glad u like it. I try to post some other recipes. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3