Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

February 6, 2013

Smurf Castle


Hello Lovers,
As I was telling you, on the weekend I was at the Belvedere Castle in the Central Park. I always call it Smurf Castle because there, they filmed a part of the movie.


I love the Central Park and the Belvedere Castle fits perfect in it. It looks so beautiful and you have an amazing view from the Castle. Check it out, when you are going to be in the City.
Have a great day.
xoxo
J ♡











Jacket Lulu‘s / Scarf Vintage / Pants Forever 21 / Shoes bought in NY / Blouse H&M / Bracelets Michael Kors and Pandora / Watch Michael Kors


12 comments:

  1. love that scarf!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that statement printed scarf is really nice, I love how big it is too, it can be used as a shoulder drape shawl too. So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. I've just bought a new pair of SS13 Céline loafers in hopes to provoke in minimalism, I'd say it's still quite provoking, do tell what you think on my investment on these new hooves lol ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/02/new-hooves.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing scarf!
    Katie xx
    http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your scarf! seems like you had a fun day!

    BITE MY STYLE


    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM LOVING YOUR SCARF SOOOO MUCH!!!! I've never seen that castle there, i'll try to visit it next time. Many thanks for your comment and birthday wish, feel free to comment whenever you like, hope to have news from you!

    thelemonsalt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice look, love the leather sleeves of your jacket and your awesome scarf:)
    xx Kate


    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty location! Love the printed scarf x

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that scarf, I'd love to visit NY

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing scarf! So lucky to be in NY! ♥ F from http://francoisbresmal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovving this post! and beautiful scarf you got there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3