Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

January 1, 2013

New Years Eve in NYC



Happy New Year, Lovers!
I hope everyone had an amazing and safe New Years Eve. I went to a club on Times Square together with my friends and we had a lot of fun. Unfortunately the pictures of my outfit are very bad, I'm so sorry.
I try to take new ones in the next days.
2012 was amazing, I found new friends, travelled a lot, we finally published our blog and my family supports me in everything.
Thank you for all the lovely comments. It means alot to us! The project 'The two fashion lovers' is our little baby:)
xoxo
J ♡






Dress Forever 21 / Necklace Forever 21 / Shoes La Soir / Bracelets Topshop / Watch Michael Kors / Ring Francescas / Bag Ivanka Trump


and some flashbacks from 2012.



5 comments:

  1. The best place to have the New Year's eve ! It's one of my wishes ! :D
    Great photos ! Have a great 2013!
    http://chicreaction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u:)
    Thats true, nyc is for everything the best Place ;)
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos you have here- looks like it was fun!
    Happy New Year!

    Store: The Flight of Fancy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!
    Happy new year :)

    http://littleblackcoconut.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3