Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

January 16, 2013

Ice Ice, Baby


Hey Lovers,
on the weekend I was ice skating together with my friends and we had a lot of fun. It was the first time after 6 years because ice skating at the Rockefeller is not really skating, it is rather more walking. ;) 
I really missed it, so I think I will go more often in the next time. It's also a perfect way to get in shape for the summer time. 
There was a field next to the ice hall where I took some of my pictures.
xoxo
J♡

P.S.: I post some of my favorite Outfits from the Golden Globes! 












Skirt Nordstrom / Shoes Forever 21 / Shirt Primark / Scarf Nordstrom / Bag bought on the Bahamas 

all pictures from E! News

10 comments:

  1. Nice pictures..hope you had fun!

    xx Mounia
    Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so cute ! :)
    Kiss !

    Anne
    http://meandmode.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww how divine- I love the tangerine on you and your skating photos look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics!

    New post featuring Swizz Beatz! Check it out

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. really love your blog! and your style! wanna follow each other?

    BITE MY STYLE


    ReplyDelete
  7. Complimenti !!! Unisciti al mio Blog (Congratulations! Join my Blog)
    IL SEDUTTORE DELLA MODA (fashionSeducer)
    Io mi sono unito al tuo :) (I joined your blog )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3