Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

December 23, 2012

Christmas Time in NYC








Hey Lovers,
New York is with London my favorite city in the world. But NYC during Christmas time is the best place on earth!!! All the lights and decorations are soo beautiful and peaceful (okay, only when you finished Christmas shopping). 
Even if you are not in a good Christmas mood, you will definitely change after a walk on 5th Avenue.
I shot a few pictures, unfortunately the weather was very bad and it was raining most of the time. 
So I'm so sorry for the bad quality. 
Merry Christmas.
xoxo 



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3